The server-packages of June Cumulative Update for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 are ready for download. KB articles are also available.
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 June cumulative update package
Office SharePoint Server 2007 June cumulative update package
Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 June cumulative update package
Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 June cumulative update package
Installation Recommendation for a fresh SharePoint Server
To keep all files in a SharePoint installation up-to-date, the following sequence is recommended.
- Service Pack 2 for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and language packs
- Service Pack 2 for Office SharePoint Server 2007 and language packs
- Bugfix 971620 (which fix the trial issue, this fix will be included in the next round of cumulative update)
- June Cumulative Update package for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- June Cumulative Update package for Office SharePoint Server 2007
Please note: Start from April Cumulative Update, the packages will no longer install on a farm without a service pack installed. You must have installed either Service Pack 1 (SP1) or SP2 prior to the installation of the cumulative updates.
After applying the preceding updates, run the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard or “psconfig –cmd upgrade –inplace b2b -wait” in command line. This needs to be done on every server in the farm with SharePoint installed.
The version of content databases should be 12.0.6510.5000 after successfully applying these updates.
You can also refer to April Cumulative Update post for deployment guides, slipstream how-to links and FAQs.