From Wim Coorevits blog.
In the second part of the “CRM Resources” series, I bring you links to Demos, Show Cases, Success Stories and Case Studies:
- CRM Online Demo during Kurt DelBene’s keynote at Office Developer’s Conference (Video – MSN)
Ben Riga demonstrates CRM Online (formerly CRM Live) during Kurt DelBene’s keynote at Office Developers Conference (ODC) 2008. February 11, 2008
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Showcase Launch Video (Video – Microsoft)
This ‘Customer’ video profiles how Microsoft Dynamics CRM ‘Fits’ businesses such as Nortel, Renault, Dallas Cowboys and Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. The running length is 4:05.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Showcase Brochure (Document – Microsoft)
Make the case for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution sales: Learn how the platform enables other businesses to achieve consistent and measurable business-process improvements. The 26 customer success stories in this brochure feature diverse deployment scenarios—including On premise, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Partner- hosted—among small- to enterprise-size businesses in diverse industries, worldwide.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sizzle Video
One minute video that features customers and partners describing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner-Hosted Evidence Video — Orbit Imaging (Video – Microsoft)
This video, available in two and four minute versions, describes how an on demand CRM solution is helping a fast-growing healthcare industry franchise better target its IT investments, and obtain speed to value with its Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
- Flash Demo: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Government (Flash Video – Microsoft)
Flash Demo around Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Governement. Build on CRM 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics Case Study (Document – Microsoft)
Multitenant CRM Enables Rapid Deployment, Flexible Foundation for U.S. Dynamics Field Sales Team
- Microsoft Solution Helps Nielsen Company Track Business More Effectively (Document – Microsoft)
Nielsen Media Research, part of the Nielsen Company, is the world’s leading provider of television, radio, and print audience measurement and advertising information services.
- Dynamics CRM Success Stories (Site/Links – Microsoft)
Contains links to success stories from different industries and company sizes. The categories are Healthcare, Media + Entertainment, Education, Financial Management, Government , Professional Services, Manufacturing and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Dynamics CRM Case Studies (Site/Links – Microsoft)
Microsoft Case Studies filed under Dynamics CRM.
- Dynamics CRM Belux Success Stories: In Dutch – In French