The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 19 on Thursday, August 25, 2011.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup 19.
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27202
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2550097
General details about Update Rollup 19
Update Rollup 19 is cumulative. However, the Update Rollup 19 CRM Client and Data Migration Client packages require Update Rollup 7 to be installed. For all other CRM components, you do not need to install any previous Update Rollups prior to Update Rollup 19.
The Update Rollup 19 download contains updates for the 40 supported Language Packs. Prior to installing the Update Rollup 19 Language Pack, you must install the original Language Pack. If you have Language Packs installed, you should:
1. Download the Update Rollup 19 Language Pack
2. Install the Update Rollup 19 Language Pack
3. De-provision the Language Pack
4. Re-provision the Language Pack
Information about how to avoid reboots when installing the CRM Outlook Client can be found in the Update Rollup 4 blog posting.
The Update Rollup 19 Client can be deployed before the server is upgraded to Update Rollup 19.
Each update rollup could have fixes that require manual configuration. Please see the “Hotfixes and updates that you have to enable or configure manually” section in KB article 2550097.