The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 5 on Tuesday, October 25, 2011.
The links below point to important information about Update Rollup 5:
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b9dd0bd7-8b1f-45af-a5ae-ee73a07ec90c
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2567454
- Microsoft Update: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2567454
Release Channel Schedule
The resources available at these links will be active according to the following Release Channel Schedule:
- CRM Online Datacenter: October 18 to October 25, 2011
- Microsoft Download Center: October 25, 2011
- Microsoft Update: November 8, 2011
General Details about Update Rollup 5
- Update Rollup 5 cannot be uninstalled.
- Client packages installed manually by downloading the packages and running install will require administrative privileges. If the client packages are installed via the Windows Update (Microsoft Update) system, they will not require administrative privileges.
- For help with installation, please see the Installation Information section in KB2567454.
Dates for Future Update Rollups
Update Rollup 6 is to be delivered on its predefined schedule, 16 weeks after Update Rollup 4, which puts the delivery in January 2012.