The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 20 on Thursday, November 10, 2011.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup 19.
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=28011
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2550098
General details about Update Rollup 20
- Update Rollup 20 is cumulative. However, the Update Rollup 20 CRM Client and Data Migration Client packages require Update Rollup 7 to be installed. For all other CRM components, you do not need
to install any previous Update Rollups prior to Update Rollup 20.
- The Update Rollup 20 download contains updates for the 40 supported Language Packs. Prior to installing the Update Rollup 20 Language Pack, you must install the original Language Pack.
- If you have Language Packs installed, you should
- Download the Update Rollup 20 Language Pack
- Install the Update Rollup 20 Language Pack
- De-provision the Language Pack
- Re-provision the Language Pack
- Information about how to avoid reboots when installing the CRM Outlook Client can be found in the Update Rollup 4 blog posting.
- The Update Rollup 20 Client can be deployed before the server is upgraded to Update Rollup 20.
- Steps to make the Update Rollup 20 Client available via AutoUpdate can be found in the Update Rollup 4 blog posting. The Link and Patch IDs can be found in KB article 2550098.
- Each update rollup could have fixes that require manual configuration. Please see the “Hotfixes and updates that you have to enable or configure manually” section in KB article 2550098.