SharePoint Document Converter sample gives a start on how to add a control to document library ribbon and use same to convert document. This sample code convert documents of type “docx” or “doc” to any possible file type like PDF, XPS, DOT, XML etc etc.
This release of SharePoint document converter is more generic than the previous release. In this release, i have added following features:
– Flexibility to choose any possible document conversion type like PDF, XPS, XML etc
– More optimized and simplified code
– Added code to execute word automation immediately
– Convert multiple documents in single shot
– Changed solution name to generic “SharePoint Document Converter”
– Added SharePoint UI notifications