Microsoft has released Update Rollup 6. This is a tested, cumulative set of updates for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It includes performance enhancements that are packaged together for easy deployment.
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Language Packs, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router.
For more information about this release, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 2600640:
To maintain parity between the application components of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, this update rollup includes packages for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Language Packs, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- This update must be installed on a computer that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- This update requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
Click the file you want to download from the list below.
Important: The language pack must be installed before you can apply the update rollup for that language pack. Download and install a language pack at Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Language Pack.
To install this update rollup, do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation later, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.