The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 7 on Thursday, March 22, 2011.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup 7. If a link does not work, please refer to the Release Channel Schedule below to make sure it is past the release date listed.
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=29221
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2600643
- Microsoft Update: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2600643
Release Channel Schedule
- CRM Online Datacenter: Mid to Late April, 2012
- Microsoft Download Center: March 22, 2012
- Microsoft Update: April 10, 2012
General Details about Update Rollup 7
- Update Rollup 7 installation requires Update Rollup 6 to be installed.
- Client packages installed manually by downloading the packages and running install will require administrative privileges. If the client packages are installed via the Windows Update (Microsoft Update) system, they will not require administrative privileges.
- For help with installation, please see the Installation Information section in KB2600643.