IE Tab 2 for Firefox
The original Firefox IE Tab will no longer work in Firefox 3.6 because it used an outdated plugin technology that is no longer supported by Firefox. But it was an open source project, so we put in the effort to update the extension to use the latest technology, but otherwise kept it the same. So all of your favorite features are still there. Please try it!
What Is IE Tab?
IE Tab for Chrome (and IE Tab 2 for Firefox) is a browser extension that allows you to use Internet Explorer to display web pages in a tab. This is useful in many cases where a web page requires Internet Explorer features. Here are some of the many uses for IE Tab:
- Display web pages that require ActiveX controls.
- Test web pages with IE’s rendering engine.
- Use Windows Explorer view to browse the local file system, with full Explorer support for icons, right-click menus, etc.
- Use Outlook Web Access.
- Use IE-only Sharepoint features.
- Auto URLs – Allows you to specify which URLs should always be loaded with IE Tab.
- Bookmarks – Set up IE Tab bookmarks which will automatically load a page in IE Tab.
- IE Configuration – Full support for IE Configuration options directly from within IE Tab
- IE Tab v2 is GPL licensed and the source code is hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/ietabv2/