PINs is a free feature-rich Windows program for safe and comfortable storing of any secure information like passwords, accounts, PINs etc. PINs uses a secure 448 bit Blowfish algorithm to ensure the data are not crackable. The password used for securing access to stored data is not saved anywhere.
PINs does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system. This means that PINs can run directly from floppy – including data files – without installing anything. This is extremely useful if you wish to easily access your data on other computers as well.
- Secure 448 bit Blowfish encoding.
- Unlimited number of entries and data files.
- A clear tree-like data organization which allows logical grouping of systems and accounts.
- Automated login into Internet services (SuperPaste).
- A powerful random passwords generator.
- Safe files wiping using Gutmann, DoD and custom methods.
- Embedded hyperlinks launching.
- Unlimited in size, multi-line descriptions.
- A flexible data import/export in text format.
- Multiple user accounts on a single PC.
- Accounts sorting using any column as a sort criteria.
- Comfortable accounts adding, editing, and deleting.
- Compatibility with popular clipboard extenders.
- Passwords masking.
- Copy logins and passwords to the Windows clipboard.
- Find/find next functions.
- Expired passwords tracking.
- Running from a floppy without saving settings to registry.
- Multilingual versions.
- Full source code available.
- And more…
v.4.50 as Setup (recommended): site 1, site2 (689 KB)
v.4.50 as ZIP file: site 1, site 2 (689 KB) Be sure to unpack internal “Lang” subfolder!
Up-to-date languages pack: PINsLang.zip (174 KB, 25 Mar 2003)