The Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 officially went out the door for folks today and it is now available publicly. You can head over to Microsoft Pinpoint and pick it up here or you can find it on the Dynamics Marketplace here.
As a bit of a teaser… here are two screen shots of the new interface provided as part of the Reference Implementation for CCA.
And a bit of a rehash from my previous post on this:
Here are a few highlights to help you be prepared and knowledgeable on CCA for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- First, The Customer Care Accelerator R1 will continue to fully Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- The Customer Care Accelerator R2 and User Interface Integration (UII) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is scheduled to be released on April 15, 2011.
- The Customer Care Accelerator R2 and UII will fully support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premises.
- The UII framework will support all of the authentication models supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, including Active Directory, IFD (Internet Facing Deployment), Live (for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online) and partial support for Claims (Security Assertion Markup Language — please see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK and Installation documentation for more information on Claims/SAML support).
- The Customer Care Accelerator R2 and UII for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 have been updated to .net 4.
- The Customer Care Accelerator R2 will include updated and restructured reference implementation, providing several prebuilt scenarios to help partners and customers get a jumpstart on learning how to work with the building blocks within the UII. As an example, one of the scenarios will include creating user sessions from various activity types in CRM, and using UII tasks to create cases.
- The Hosted Application Toolkit (HAT) will be updated for .net 4.0 using the .net 4.0 workflow engine and HAT will fully support Visual Studio 2010