Set-up and Overview of D CRM Editable Grid
Setting up multiple entities with or without relationships
- Entity1 (Not Related) Entity2, …
- Parent (1:N) Child
- Parent (1:N) Child1 (1:N) Child2 (1:N) Child3, …
- Parent1 (1:N) Child1 (Not Related) Parent2 (1:N) Child2
ChildParent 1 to 3 are not related to each other, however they all have a N:1 relationship with Parent entity
- Parent ChildParent1 ChildParent2 ChildParent3
- In-line editing
- Editing multiple records at the same time
- Allows for multiple entity relationships to be represented in a single CRM form
- Ability to query any record, whether related to the current record or not
- Navigation via keyboard arrows or tab keys
- Unlimited undo – Place focus on a cell that has gone through one/multiple changes, use undo button to traverse back through the changes until reaching the original value.
- Undo all changes – Resets all changed cells to their original value.
- Open record from the grid (in the same window or in a new window)
- Display sum for numeric fields
- User settings (currency symbol, numeric separator, decimal symbol, date and time formats) are used for formatting currency, numeric, and date time values.
- Built in validation for Required, MaxLength, MinValue, and MaxValue field attributes
- Inherits CRM Security Model (User Create, Write, and Delete privileges are used to enable/disable New, Delete, and Save grid functionalities)
Text and Numeric
Date and Time
Date and Time