MSCRM ToolKit is a collection of useful tools for people working on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011,2013 and 2015 projects.
It is built around features described in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Development Kit.
In the toolkit you can find the following tools:
- Reference Data Transporter
- Tool for transporting reference data between different CRM deployments.
- N:N Associations Transporter
- Tool for transporting N:N associations between different CRM deployments.
- Data Export Manager
- Tool for exporting data from CRM deployment. Exporting data into different formats: XML, XML Spreadsheet 2003, CSV.
- Export Entities Structure
- Tool for exporting the Metadata (entities, attributes, relationships and diagrams) from CRM.
- Deployment Properties (On-Premise only)
- Tool for changing the server and deployment properties for an On-Premise CRM deployment.
- Solutions Transporter
- Tool for transporting solutions between different CRM deployments.
- Solutions Import Jobs Viewer
- Tool for viewing the Solutions Import jobs in a CRM deployment.
- Workflow Execution Manager
- Tool for executing workflows on the CRM.
- Records Counter
- Tool for counting records in the CRM deployment.
- Audit Export Manager
- Tool for exporting Record Audit Details and User Access Audit from the CRM.